Deepening Your Experience and Practice of Acutonics
Acutonics Camp is now offered as an elective towards Acutonics certification!
Come to beautiful Mt. Shasta, CA, to deepen your experience of Acutonics. Katie Mink, L.Ac. and Laurie Herron, Acutonics Senior Faculty members, will share their vast range of experience in Acutonics, Chinese Medicine and energetic healing. Katie and Laurie have been teaching the full Acutonics curriculum since 2004. Every year we invite guest teachers to share their knowledge and creativity.
Each of our three hour modules are designed to enhance your knowledge, practice and integration of all things Acutonics related.
Each year the guest teachers will change, but every year Acutonics Camp will have at least 16 hours of focused instruction. Here is an example of past offerings:
- 3 hours Shamanic use of Acutonics principles (connecting with Nature, working with all three intervals of sound and the etheric field)
- 3 hours of deepening your understanding of foundations of Traditional Chinese Medicine (in depth study of elements, points, meridians and the Five Spirits)
- 3 hours of acupuncture point location, indications and the Acutonics fork intervals to treat them with
- 3 hours integrating Acutonics and bodywork (all kinds of bodywork will be addressed)
- 3 hours of techniques of Acutonics use of layering of intervals and octaves, and the use of oils and crystals on points and meridians.
- 3 hours of artistic integration of Acutonics concepts
- 3 hours of learning how to connect with your clients and craft a treatment
- 3 hours of hands-on mentoring
And for FUN:
- Half day adventures on Mt. Shasta
- Half day visits to Lake Siskyou and local rivers