Acutonics Camp: Past Years
Here's what we did at Acutonics Camp 2015:
- Katie focused on deepening techniques with the forks, how to move around the body and in the field intuitively and make it a dance!
- Laurie and Katie lead hikes to their favorite places and up on Mt. Shasta.
- Lessons about crystals and how to use them effectively: How to clear meridian pathways with crystals and essential oils. Also, a visit to one of the best crystal stores imaginable - The Crystal Room!
- Laurie taught Yin and Yang: The Dance of Life and Creation. This workshop deepened the understanding and experience of the source that animates and individuates our world and all life in it. Lecture, nature, art... This was a way to open your senses to the wisdom of this dance and its place in health and healing.
- Back by popular demand! Will Vukmanic, L.Ac. and Max, his teaching skeleton, taught two sessions point location. Will is passionate about this subject, as participants last each year would agree. He always makes this topic fun and accessible.
- Saturday night! Shamanic journey and drum circle! It was a beautiful evening led by Valerie Carpenter.
- A beautiful body work demonstration by Deborah Smith.
- And more!